Friday, February 17, 2017

What you missed and books

We had a blast this past T.A.B meeting playing hide and seek. We also picked the programs for the summer and it looks like lots of fun things (almost all include food). Next T.A.B we are play testing some of the games for Game On this summer.


Now for the books. What is everyone reading (if you are)? I just started An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. This name is keeping in with the book that destroyed me a few months ago, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. So far I really like Colin, he is witty, sarcastic and a bit of a cynic which is always a plus in my book. Leave a comment below on what you are reading (or don't up to you). No more Teen events this month but my door is always open if you want to just come hang out or have questions!


Hope to see you at the next T.A.B (March 1st) or before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment